19th RUN AGAINST DRUG ABUSE & Thematic Events
Int’l Day against Drug Abuse - Mass Awareness Event
26 June 2022 at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi
A joint collaboration with
National Institute of Social Defense NISD - Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment GOI, Narcotics Control Bureau NCB - Ministry of Home affairs GOI, Dte of Prohibition - Govt of Delhi, & Health Fitness Trust with Corporate & Stake Holder organizations
This is the only official event happening like the clock works as a collaborative venture of many stakeholders for past 18 years with the great attention of the media. Every year Minister of MSJE, other Ministers, DGs of various Police Forces, NCB and Event Partner’s CMDs/Directors share the dais for the Pledge and Flag off the symbolic RUN.
This year, the theme is 'Share Facts on Drugs, Save Lives'.
The International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking, or World Drug Day, is marked on 26 June every year, to strengthen action and cooperation in achieving the goal of a world free of drug abuse.
Health Fitness Trust is organizing this Run since 2003. Health Fitness Trust is a Sports Promoting NGO and also working with under privileged Skill Development & Anti Drug campaigns for past 18 years.
Information for Runners:
· 5 KM Race Categories (Male & Female)
(Timing Chip Race with e Certificate) Registration Fee – Rs 500/- each
Open Male & Female both Categories
Attractive Trophy & Cash Prize Money with Gift Hampers
1st Rank- Rs. 5000
2nd Rank- Rs. 4000
3rd Rank- Rs. 3000
4th Rank - Rs. 2000
5th Rank – Rs. 1000
Master’s Categories of 35+ 45+ 55+ Male & Female
Registration Fee – Rs 500/- each
- Attractive Trophy & Gift Hampers to Top five Winners
School Boys & Girls
For School Boys & Girls (11 yrs to 18 yrs only)
Registration Fee – Rs 500/- each
Attractive Trophy & Gift Hampers to Top five Winners
-1Km Awareness RUN with Mass participation &
- On the Spot Poster Making Competition
Registration Fee – Rs 300/- each
All registered Participants will receive a Race T shirt, Finisher Medal, Participation Certificate & Refreshment.
· 5 km timing Chip Race BIB will carry the name of the Runner only for those who registered before 18th June 2022.
· Late Registration & Offline Team Registration will carry on till 23rd June 2022.
· Late Registrations after 18thJune 2022 Bibs will not have Runner’s name.
· For the 1km Awareness Run without name Bibs will be available till 25th June in the BIB EXPO.
· On the spot Registration – Without name Bibs on 25th June 3 pm to 7 pm only.
· Caution - No Registration & T shirt distribution on Race Day – 26th June 2022
Registration BIB EXPO Information for the Runners
Only for Team Registration contact - Dr Sunita Godara (1992 Asian Marathon Champion) 8587852410 Race Director (email@example.com )
· BIB Expo - 25th June 2022 in Nehru Stadium, New Delhi
· For Registered Runners BIB & T shirt distribution
· Time: from 3 pm to 7 pm Venue: Nehru Stadium Warm up Arena.
Event Flow Min to Min Schedule
*19th RUN against Drug Abuse* 26th June 2022 in Nehru Stadium, New Delhi
5:00 am - Officials & Volunteers Reporting
5:45am - Zumba Warm up (10K & 5Km)
6:00 - 5Km - Flag Off by the Guest of Honour & Sports Personality
6:30 am to 8:00 am - Thematic POSTER Making Competition*
7:30 - Chief Guest arrival (welcome & pledge by all with Ministers)
7:45 – Award of Appreciation to the Main partners by the Ministers
8:00 – Thematic Show
8:10 - 1KM Flag Off by the Chief Guest (1KM Awareness Run against Drug Abuse)
· Followed by the Symbolic Theme Walk with Placards & Flag march lead by the Ministers & Dignitaries with the Police Bands on 400mtrs track
8:00 to 8:30 – “Ham Fit toh India Fit” Martial Art /Self Defense Demo
8:30 - Prize Ceremony for Winners, Awards for Team Championship, Event Partners & Poster Competition.
Theme Event attractions are:
Thematic POSTER Making Competition for School Children
· Age Groups- Sub Junior up to std.5, Junior std. 6 to 8, Senior std. 9 to 12)
· 1 Km Kids: Registered Participants can take part in the Poster making Competition with advance booking only.
· Top three Trophies & Gift Hampers in Poster making groups.
· Organizers will provide Chart Paper (Half Size of the big Chart) Paints/Colour Box and the Drawing Board Participants have to bring their own.
THEME: 'Share Facts on Drugs, Save Lives'. Say NO to DRUGS
· Artists may bring one Homemade Poster on the Theme for the EXPO Display.
· *Team Championship Award* for 5 top teams for the maximum number of participants.
· Free Rehab facility for all the participants after the Run.
· 30 Race officials & 10 Motorbike Marshalls will be on the route to manage the Race professionally & 50 Volunteers to manage the Venue Counters & Start & Finish.
· Ambulance, First Aid Team & Rehab Physiotherapists will serve the Runners.
· 2 Water points: one on the race Route, one at the Finish & one open to all.
· Race Route – From Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium to Outer Roads, Service Lanes.
· Free Sampling counters available at the Venue for the registered participants.
I am fit to run the Race & on medical grounds I am running on my own risk. I will not hold the organizers responsible for any unfortunate mishap on medical grounds.
Signature of the Participant/ Guardian of the minal participant
Organizer address with Email Id
K- 62 BK Dutt Colony, Jorbagh Road, New Delhi -110003
firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr Sunita Godara Race Director)