Universal Runners Marathon Presented :
5th EDITION GURUGRAM HALF MARATHON-2022
“ Run For Unity “( एकता की दौड़ )
Universal Runners Marathon Organizing 5th Edition Of Gurugram Half Marathon 2022 "Run For Unity " on Sunday , 2nd October (Gandhi Jayanti) at Appu Ghar Water Park , Gurugram .
EVENT DATE : Sunday, 2nd October, 2022
REPORTING TIME : 5:00 Am - 9:00 Am
Venue: At Appu Ghar Water Park , Sec-29 ,Gurugram (Haryana)
We are associated with Many Delhi NCR Ngo’s an Ngo's named , Jestha Free Pre School , Shaheed Bhagat Singh Foundation & Earth Saviours Foundation which was founded by Mr. Ravi Kalra in 2008. The Foundation is dedicated to serve under-privileged people and in making every possible effort to protect the environment. So, the fund raised through the event will go to the Foundation.
This Gandhi Jayanti, Let’s Run For Unity .
Gandhi Jayanti is an event celebrated in India to mark the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. It is celebrated annually on 2 October, and it is one of the three national holidays of India. The UN General Assembly announced on 15 June 2007 that it adopted a resolution which declared that 2 October will be celebrated as the International Day of Non-Violence.
Come Gurugram Let's Hold Hand And Make This Run “A Run For Unity.”By This Run we are Promoting UNITY among People Living Around with Us . Let’s come join hands and be a part of 5th Edition Gurugram Half Marathon-2022 and support this Run for Unity initiative.
Registration Fee Details :
(1). 21Km RUN With Timing Chip:
Race Start Time : 5:30 Am
Cut Off Time : 3 Hours
Registration Fee : 1300/- Rs.
Prizes : Trophy & Appu Ghar Water Park Free Entry Pass for Top 3 Runners Male & Female in below age categories.
Men & Women : Age Category (18 yrs to 65 Above )
18 yrs to 30 yrs
30.1 yrs to 45
45.1 yrs to 60 Above
(2). 10.55 KM RUN With Timing Chip
Race Start Time : 6:00 AM
Cut Off Time : 2 Hour
Registration Fee : 1200/- Rs.
Prizes : Trophy & Appu Ghar Water Park Free Entry Passes for top 3 Runners Male & Female in below age categories.
Men & Women : Age Category (12 Years to 65 Above )
12 yrs to 30 yrs
30.1 yrs to 45 yrs
45.1 yrs to 60 Above
(3). 5.25 Km Run with Timing Chip :
Race Start Time : 6:40 AM
Cut Off Time : 1 Hrs
Registration Fee : 1100/- Rs.
Prizes : Trophy & Appu Ghar Water Park Free Entry Passes for Top 3 Runners Male & Female in below age categories.
Men & Women : Age Category (8 yrs to 65 Above )
8 yrs to 18 yrs
18.1 yrs to 30 yrs
30.1yrs to 45 yrs
45.1 yrs to 60 above
(4). 3 Km Run without Timing Chip (Fun Run) :
Race Start Time : 7:00 AM
Cut Off Time : 45 minutes
6 years to 65 Above
Registration Fee : 800/- Rs.
Prizes : Trophy & Appu Ghar Water Park Free Entry Passes for Top 3 Runners Male & Female in below age (6 yrs To 65 yrs Above )
(5).1. Km (For Kids Run ) without Timing Chip : (5-10yrs)
Race Start Time : 7:30 AM
Cut Off Time : 25 minutes
5 years-10 yrs
Registration Fee : 700 /- Rs.
Prizes : Trophy & Appu Ghar Water Park Free Entry Passes for Top 3 Runners Male & Female in below age (5-10 Yrs )
BIB collection Date & Venue : Will Update you soon
Route Map : Will Update you soon
"Timing certificate from this event can be used to qualify for all major Marathons in India"
Please Note :
All The Registered Participants will get :With Timing Chip Bib Number ,T-shirt on Bib (Chest No.) Collection Time , Customized Finisher Medal & Energy Drink ,Refreshment After Completing Run. Event Photos ,Event Video , Photos link on their E-mail ID & Universal Runners Marathon's Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/universalrunners28/
* Registration Closing Date :25th September 2022 .
- DryFit T-shirt to all Participants .
- Timing chip for only Half Marathon ,10.55 Km and 5.25 Km Run.
- Medals and E- certificate to all Participants.
- Post-Run refreshment , Energy Drink to all Participants.
- On Route Hydration to all Participants .
- Photographs / Videography
- Medical support
- Zumba, Music ,Dhol and lot of Fun
Race Day Reporting & Flag Off Timing :
Holding Area : Appu Ghar Water Park Gate No - 1
Parking Area : Appu Ghar Gate No - 2 ( Free Parking )
REPORTING TIME :
21km - 5:00 AM, 10.55 Km - 5:20 Am, 5.25 km- 5:45 Am , 3km - 6:30 Am , 1Km -7:00 Am
* Flag Off Time : 21km -5:30 AM
* Flag Off Time : 10.5km- 6:00 AM
* Flag Off time : 5.25 km - 6:40 Am
* Flag Off Time : 3km - 7:00 Am
* Flag Off Time : 1Km - 7:30
*Appu Ghar Event Location :
Rules & Regulations :
1. BIB Exchange is Strictly not Allowed, We will Disqualify them Immediately.
2. Bib Number & T-shirt Collection Date , Venue & Timings details will be updated After Closing Registration , Participants will get mail also.
3. (Chest No.) Bib No. and T-shirt Collection not Available On Race Day .
4. Please do not litter the route. We will have dustbins all along the route.
5. Runners will get Finisher Medal , Energy Drink & Refreshments after finishing their Running.
6. Event Photos , Race Result & Timing Certificate download after 1 day from the event date. Participants will get race result website & photos link on their E-mail ID & Universal Runners Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/universalrunners28/
Timing Partner : Runizen
7. Participants need to be at least 5 years old for the 3km run , participants need to be at least 8 years old for the 5km run .
8. Participants need to be at least 12 years old for the 10.55 km Run.
9. Participants need to be at least 15 years old for the 21.1 km ( HALF MARATHON )
10 . Baggage Store Counter will be there on Race Day .
11. The Parking Area will be there .
12 .No refunds of registration amount or transfer of registration.
13. Please call for an ambulance or aid if you ever do feel dizzy or unsteady
For More Details mail us at :email@example.com
Like Universal Runners FACEBOOK PAGE FOR LATEST UPDATE
URM Instagram Page : universal Runners Marathon
Organized By : Universal Runners Marathon
, ( if number will be busy then please do message on this number)
I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.
Disclaimer: Kindly note, the event is subject to covid guideline and as per direction by Office of Relief and Disaster Management/ Haryana.