01 Apr 2023 - 30 Apr 2023
Indian Dental Association- Amravati Branch
Join the unique challenge first time ever in Dental Association.
It has been proved that it takes 4 to 8 weeks to form a habit. If we take this 30 days challenge, not only we can develop a good habit but also can challenge our limits & endurance for those who already walk / run / cycle.
Indian Dental Association – Amravati Branch brings you the most unique event format which gives you freedom to do your activity as per your mood, choice and comfort with India's only Fully Automated Leader Board (no manual update required).
This is a common platform for all Walkers, Runners and Cyclists to compete with each other with equality.
All participants will be given points as per below mentioned grid and participant who achieves the desired points will be awarded medals.
Activity type | Km | Points
Walking | 1 km = 1 point
Running | 1km = 1 point
Cycling | 3km = 1 point
- Complete 100 or more points and win a Gold Medal.
- Complete 75 to 99 points and win a Silver Medal.
- Complete 50 to 74 points and win a Bronze Medal.
- Special E-certificates will be given to all the participants.
Points to note
- Distance in Kilometers will be counted, steps won't be counted.
- Branch wise medals will be handed over / couriered to President / Hon.Secretary / Branch Representative within Maharashtra.
- Cancellation and refund is not allowed.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any technical issues / problems and there will be no refund in that case.All technical queries should be addressed to Mr. Brijesh Kumar on mobile number: 8700279548.
- Organizers reserve the right to admission and to withdraw any participant or the event at any point of time without any refund.
- In case of any dispute, the decision taken by the organizers will be final and binding to all.
Automated Leader Board:
- There will be Strava / Garmin app based tracking.
- The leader board will be updated on real time basis
- It will display rankings based on total points earned.
- You will be able to see each activity of other participants with whom you are competing.
For any technical assistance, you may reach to Mr. Brijesh Kumar on his mobile number: 8700279548.
I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated event. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.