Health fitness trust (since 1994) has been organizing Running Events, Marathons for the Grass route level sports promotion. Health Fitness founder Trustee Dr Sunita Godara (1992 Asian Marathon Gold Medalist) imparting free Fitness & running training programs to more than 20,000 youth every year. She has been promoting Health Fitness and inculcating running culture among the youth and giving platform and opportunities to the Community people to indulge in positive Lifestyle.
Now the celebration is obvious on the Int’l Women’s Day on 8th March 2020 managed by Health Fitness Trust “Stree Shakti Kendra” The Event is in line with “Fit India movement”.
To celebrate the Int’l Women’s Day 2020
***Run for Women Power***
Theme – “Think Equal, Build Smart, Innovate for change”
Showcase the women of the 21st Century with the slogan –
# I Support HER
Venue: Gandhi Darshan, Rajghat
Distance – 10Km & 5 Km (Timing Chip Race – www.runizen.com)
Registration Links –
Organized by *Health fitness Trust*
**Run for Women POWER**
All participants are being given Race T shirt, Refreshment, Certificate & a Finisher Medal in the Competitive Runs 10KM & 5KM
On Free Invitation – We have 1Km Family Run, Poster Making Compt, Festival of Folk Dances, Fancy Dress Compt on “Gandhi Ji ke Roop”
There will be “Kasturba Gandhi Award” for the Champions.
Event Flow: min to min program
5:00 am Reporting at the Venue
5:15 Zumba Warm up Session
5:30 Flag off 10 KM (Timing Chip Race)
6:15 Flag off 5KM (Timing Chip Race)
7:00 HFT Zumba Fitness show;
7:15 Welcome of the Dignitaries followed by the Pledge
7:30 Flag off 1Km walkathon followed by VIP Flag March
Features & Facilities for the Runners
· Time: 5:30 am Flag off – 10 & 5km (Timing Chip Race) & 1Km Family Fun RUN.
· Expecting gathering of 2000 sports enthusiasts with 500 active Marathon runners with more women to come forward.
· This is timed Race event. The runners will be given timed certificate.
· Free Rehab facility for all the participants after the Run.
· Left Baggage Facility will be available.
· 30 Race officials & 12 Motorbike Marshalls will be on the route to manage the Race professionally.
· Ambulance, First Aid Team & 100 Volunteers for Distribution & managing the Event.
· Prize Distribution is at 8am by the Hon’ble Minister & dignitaries/ support partners.
· On (Saturday) BIB Expo: from 11 am to 7pm
· Race will be managed by Expert team of *Daily Fit* & *Sportszo*.
· 3 Water points on the race Route
· Two Ambulances - one on the Route & one at the Venue,
· Race Route – Gandhi Darshan- Rajghat Service Lane – Sachivalaya & IG Stadium inner Roads (The complete Route is traffic Free)
· Doctors First Aid Team & Free Sampling counters at the Venue.
8-11AM at Satyagrah Mandap:
On Free Invitation – We have 1Km Family Run, Poster Making Competition, Festival of Folk Dances, Fancy Dress Comptition on “Gandhi Ji & his Life”; There will be “Kasturba Gandhi Award” for the Champions.
Gandhi stands for... Generosity, Agitation, Non Violence, Dedication, Health /Honesty and Integrity.
10 KM Race Categories (Age from 15 & above)
· Open (Women & Men) Top 4 cash Prizes Rs 5000; 3000; 2000 &1000; All Top 5 will get Gifts & Trophies
· Junior Veteran - Age 40+ (Women & Men) Top 3 gift & Trophy
· Senior Veteran - Age 50+ (Women& Men) Top 3 Gift & Trophy
· Super Veteran – 60+ overall champion Gift & Trophy
5 KM Open Race (Male & Female)
· Top 5 winners will get a Gifts & a Trophy
All Participants will receive Race T Shirt, Finisher Medal, Timed certificate online &Refreshment
Race Registration Fee 10KM –Rs 1000/- & 5KM- Rs 500/-
Special Discount offer for 10KM only
· Nov – Dec 2019 – 50% discount for early Birds
· Jan 2020 New year Gift – 40% discount
· Feb 2020 – 30% discount
· Team Registration more than 50 Runners in 10km flat 50% discount throughout till Feb end. In the Team 5KM also included with Rs 500/- Registration.
Cash Prize Winners & Age category Rules:
1. Winners have to show their Adhaar card or Pan card for verification to the Chief Race Referee
· 5Km timed Race Runners Top 5 winners will get Gifts & Trophies.
· 10KM cut off time is 1:30min
2. On Race Day No BIB & Tshirt Distribution. All collection in the Expo if the Runner cannot come can give the photocopy of Id with authorized signature & the screen shot message of confirmation to your person for collection.
For Support & Sponsorship contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no- 8587852410 (Whats app)
For Registration info contact no – (Vinod Patel - 9711288425);
Any query about the Race: contact -8800843198
Address of the Organizer-
Dr Sunita Godara (Race Director)
K-62, 2nd floor, BK Dutt Colony, Jorbagh Road, New Delhi -110003
Event organized by: Health Fitness trust